Guided Tours are available starting from One Regency Plaza weather permitting and last about an hour.
Gallery Night Providence has a central Art Bus depot and information booth at the Regency Plaza in downtown Providence, offering us a lovely indoor location for those rare less-than-perfect evenings in Providence. Art Busses pick up and depart from in front of the lobby, under the red awning that reads One Regency Place. The Gallery Night information table will be set up inside the lobby and Gallery Night guides will be there to assist you with any questions.
Where the Regency Plaza is located is best described, in true Rhode Island fashion, as directly behind where the old Providence Police Station used to be, kitty-corner from the rear of the Providence Public Library on Greene Street, a hop, skip, and a jump from the Dunkin Donuts Center.
Park Free at the Regency Plaza Info Center or at any one of the Gallery Night Parking lots situated conveniently throughout the city [see map] and walk to your favorite gallery. Use the brochure maps to discover the galleries, museums, art spots, and parking lots just a short walk from one another.
Park your car in the designated lot for Gallery Night at Regency Place, the second parking lot on the left.
From the South
* Take I-95 northbound to Exit 21 (Broadway)
* Take right at end of ramp onto Broadway
* Bear right onto Empire Street
* Take second right at light onto Washington Street
* Take a right on to Greene Street
• Take a left into the second parking lot. There will be a concierge to direct you.
From the North
* Take I-95 southbound to Exit 21 (Atwells Avenue)
* At third light, turn left onto Washington Street
* Take a left on to Greene Street
* Take a left into the second parking lot on your left. There will be a concierge to direct you.